NeXus and COVID-19
NeXus Attendees and Valued Aramsco Customers,
With cases of the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) now confirmed in the US and Canada, people are understandably concerned about the spread of the virus.
- Our top priority is focused on the health and safety of all participants at Nexus 2020, including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, staff, industry partners, and others involved in the show.
- We are proceeding as planned to hold a safe and successful NeXus 2020 in Las Vegas, March 9 – 10.
- Our exhibitors and educators have not canceled and will be in attendance.
The CDC recommends the following everyday prevention practices to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.
Aramsco will have hand sanitizer available as you move through the trade show area.
We also recommend that you educate yourself regarding the COVID-19 virus and the prevention methods to use by visiting the following health agencies;
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO – World Health Organization: WHO Coronavirus
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency: US EPA
- Coronavirus Triggers EPA Emerging Viral Pathogens: Coronavirus Cases Trigger EPA
Locally, the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services is closely monitoring the situation and providing frequent updates. In addition, all 11 Las Vegas airports have screening protocols in place.
Ultimately, we encourage everyone to make responsible decisions and stay home if they are sick.
We at Aramsco are monitoring the situation closely. Our show management is available to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to a safe and productive NeXus 2020 Trade Show.
What is Aramsco doing to prepare for the show in regards to COVID-19?
- We are monitoring updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services.
- We ask that participants also follow standard precautions, such as washing hands and using hand sanitizer, as outlined by the CDC.
- We have changed how food is served to reduce shared contact on plates and utensils.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at stations throughout the show areas.
- We are adopting a “no handshake” policy to reduce the spread of germs.
- Signage will be posted throughout the venue requesting that attendees follow common-sense steps such as covering their mouth and washing their hands.
What happens if someone presents flu-like symptoms at the show?
- We kindly ask that anyone that is sick to stay home. If individuals exhibit flu-like symptoms at the show they will be asked to leave.
If I’ve purchased an “All-Access Pass” what is your refund policy?
- We want all our customers to feel safe. If you don’t feel comfortable, we are happy to accommodate you and will provide you with a full refund on your All-Access Pass registration.
What is Bally’s refund policy?
- Bally’s provides a full refund if your room is canceled within 72 hours. If you cancel after 72 hours, you will only be charged the first night. You may contact the hotel at 877-603-4390.
Do you have any information on an airline’s cancellation policy?
- Many airlines are providing special accommodations, including waiving change fees, due to the effects of coronavirus. Contact your airline for more details.